Heat-treated full-fat soy is a product is a resulting product of soybeans processing without oil bleeding. It is one of the most valuable feed ingredient for livestock and poultry.
Heat-treated full-fat soy is the multipurpose fodder, excellent source of native and digestible protein, and also the source of great energy value.
Usage of heat-treated full-fat soy (HTF soy) is an opportunity to achieve the following zootechnical and economic effects:
- growing livestock and poultry liveweight gain up to genetically determined maximum;
- poultry eggs size and mass increasing;
- increasing of fat full-value in meat and eggs composition;
- stabilization of reproductive organs functions and system of animal stock reproduction;
- reduction of growing stock and mature animals and poultry mortality;
- minimizing or excluding the necessity of oil and fat nutritional invention, what simplifies and stabilizes formulated feed manufacturing process. Soy bean meal + fat will always cost 20 % more, than their full-fat soy equivalent (HTF soy);
- granulation simplifying;
- thus, increasing marketability of livestock products at the market.
Heat-treated full-fat soy advantages:
- is high-energy feed with high protein, is multipurpose and ideal for all kinds and age-sex groups of livestock and poultry;
- is characterized by high accessibility of oil and fatty acids, in particular;
- contains the strong concentration of tocopherol, which provides stability to the oil in its composition upon storage. Lipoxidase and lipase are disrupted to no-effect level during HTF processing;
- high fatty acids (linoleic and linolenoic) content – 9,0 and 2,0 % respectively;
- has high lecithin content (that is important for fatty acid metabolism and lipid digestion of the whole ration) – 0,7 %;
- delectable flavor of products improves palatability;
- hypoactivity of antinutrients up to minimal level.